Sometimes, it takes an effort to make them happen.
Sometimes, mysteriously, it just happens...
My heart skipped a beat when I received a phone call on Monday asking me to go to the boss' office. I asked the caller what was it regarding as I don't recall doing anything wrong or getting myself into deep shit lately. At an instance, the mind is racing into every tunnel of possibilities that would warrant my presence in her office.
To cut a long story short *grins*, the hubby is now working at the same place as me. *grins* (again). Due to some 'unforeseen' and 'unexpected' circumstances, he was asked to be the 'guardian angel' of the school or in short the OM.
Students and colleagues alike have been jokingly telling me that I had roped him into the school coz I need to cast a watchful eye on him and what better way than to have the man working under the same roof as me. Haha. You think I have nothing else better to do ah? Whatever lah...
Well...now I can breathe a sigh of relief and look forward to the much-awaited and long-missed shopping sessions. Those who know, know exactly what I mean...
Next would be for him to bulk up and have the menacing body that he once had when he was competing in body-building. Hmm...I wonder if any of those 'pie-kia' kids would dare walk with their skinny arms spread-eagle-winged-like, like that of the toughest gangster in a Stephen Chow movie. Hee hee hee.
So time to shed them (baby) fats baby!
A miracle wouldn't do...you've gotta hit the gym! Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment