So! The inevitable was accomplished. I heaved a sigh of relief...
Lesson was learnt and I'm so glad we didn't...It was more hurtful to him than it was to me and I could fully understand why. Then again, who are we, or rather, who am I to say? I just couldn't bear to see him like that, that day. It was painful to see him like that...and we made a promise that it would never ever happen again. We would not try, we would make sure that it would not happen...
I just had my car inspected and it was all good. Alhamdullillah. And this morning, I heard the surprising news that 'someone' had passed her driving test! Waaahh!!! I was so ecstatic when I heard it. Good! Another woman driver in our family! Congrats Kak Edah! I can't wait for you to drive! Buy a car. Just a small one would do!
I'm still in school. In the warm-not-so-cosy Art room. It is soooo HOT!! The graduating students are doing their coursework. We are to make sure that they'd be given the proper guidance. So far so good. Even my dear Shahfihan is doing his work dilligently. Wonderful kids. Manja. I'm like a mummy to them. :) I hope they'd all score high marks and obtain distinctions coz they really work very hard.
My shoulders are aching. The weather is making me so sleepy. My body is sticky and I can't wait to get back home and have a cold shower! Right now, I'm sitting with my long pants unglamorously folded up to my knee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment