Well, 2 days after that, I was struck with sore throat and a bad cough followed by the inevitable high fever. Gone home earlier than usual on Friday and had to miss the much anticipated Karaoke Semi-finals that MOE had organised. I gobbled down flu, fever, cough medicine and 'tried' my best to get well soon so that I could make it to the 5 o'clock scheduled time of the competition. Alas, the illness got the better off me and I had to sleep all the way through. I only felt slightly better in the evening.
I also had to miss doing the make-up for the Malay dancers as I don't wanna have any close contact with any of them at that point of time.
So, to those I have disappointed, I am very sure you know that it wasn't on purpose and it was totally out of my control. I was really ill.

No comments:
Post a Comment