After all that hoo haa over a bottle of perfume (previous post), the hubby bought me Clinique Happy. I came to class yesterday with the scent of my new 'parfum' and the kids shouted, "Cher! you look happy!". I could not resist it. I said with a smile, "Yes, coz I smell Happy!". Of course, I was met with sullen stares as obviously 99.99% of them doesn't have a clue as to what I was talking about...the other 0.01%? Well, perhaps one or two might have an inkling to what I was referring to but nevermind...
Love you 'Yang for that wonderful Parfum...
We had gone for house-hunting these past few days. Yes, I've mentioned this since last year. It didn't materialise because we had some things to settle first. The prices had soared to a new level. A level that is really unbelievable. An asking COV at $25k for an EM is just too much for us. We saw a few houses/apartments yesterday. One has a huge-a** living room that both of us instantly fell in love with. The valuation was ok and the asking COV was reasonable too. But other 'problems' would set us back again. I told the hub we'd just have to wait. Even with a big fat bonus next year, I still have to think of my studies which I reckon would cost a lot of moolah...I hope my two kiddos would bear with the cramped room for just a little while longer. Eliana and Elfi, pray that everything would be smooth sailing...
An irritating character just came my way. Now, beside my cubicle... He is such an annoying man! Bleargh! Yeah, yeah...take that chair of mine and climb on it with your shoes on! Idiot!
I digress...
Ok. After that outburst, my mind went blank.
TB, if you are reading this, please take care of yourself. Be strong. These are obstacles in life which we face and ironically would make us stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment