Saturday, May 1, 2010

karma karma karma karmaleon...

Although the hubba told me to forget about him, to think of him as dead or worst did not exist at all...I can't help but post this entry.

Allah, as I've told my hubby time and time again, has a way with people who had wronged others. Although it may take a long time for Him to show his action of consequence, there are times, it could be immediate. And I think the immediacy came way too soon for this creature...

And so, the creature who calls himself a human being had finally gotten his bit of Karma. I saw them pics through my son's FB. My son, let it be a lesson to you. Never ever utter vulgarities at another's person's mum. Look what happened to that being. Or perhaps, my son, it is Allah's way of telling him not to be too materialistic (oh c'mon son...look at how he idolises his blinged metal). Never equate a CAR with a HUMAN especially calling it your WIFE. my son.

And aaah...the wifey has been crushed beyond recognition.
Innalillahi wainailaihi rajiun....
Wait...that's for humans....
For a car? Good riddance!!

*SMILES*

No comments: