Thing is, he's long gone and we (my daughter and I) wish that he'd get the hint and just don't bother us anymore.
Recently, I was told that he commented something about my daughter and I (again!) and where else would a coward like him dare to comment? Yup! In Facebook.
Oh dear, last I heard, he's not even recognisable. I reckon it's because of his 'dirty' deeds and the deeds he had done unto others. What you take in, is projected outwardly I believe. Outwardly, one would mirror one's emotions and feelings toward others. And I also believe, what you consume, will have an effect on your behaviour and appearance too. So let's say, you take HYDROXYCUT, the effect would be like as if you've taken drugs - not the medicinal kind, the hallucinating kind...you know, ganja, marijuana, heroine...ICE? But the thing is, my hubby has been taking hydroxycut some time ago, and he didn't remotely look like the person who claimed he got so thin coz he takes hydroxycut. What a joke! So stop it already, you idiot! We know what you've been taking...
Don't kid yourself or us, that what you are now, is the result of taking HYDROXYCUT!
And telling people to tell my daughter to move on with her life? YOU MOVE ON, YOU PRICK! She's over you already.
I can only pray that one day, you'd be made to pay what you have done to ruin other people's lives. So be careful what you wanna say and think before you speak.
BERANI BUAT, BERANI TANGGUNG!
Remember, not all your friends are your friends. You'd know who your true friends are when the time comes...
MARK MY WORDS.

No comments:
Post a Comment