It was obvious I was in a bad mood this morning. It could be due to the fact that the weather is rather unkind lately. Today was no exception and things get hot under the collar so easily...
I'm so glad to have completed the E-learning package and successfully uploaded them all with Glen's help.
This week is the last week of the school term. I'd better remember to prepare 10 consent forms for the Design Camp for my 3NT students. I better talk to Hafiedz about it and finalise the programme for my Art students a.s.a.p. And most importantly, I better meet up with the 10 of them tomorrow.
Let's see...
29th May - MPC - Meet-Parents-Session
2 June - English Oral Exams - Sec 2Exp
5 June - Art Festival @ NLB - Henna Tattoo. Mujahed and Aizzah are going to help, so thank God!
8 - 9 June - Design Camp
12 June - Pay Day *smiles*
I know there are more things lined up for me but I'm just too lazy to check in my diary.
Little susu is suckling on my finger(s) right now and so I'm typing with only one hand...she still thinks i'm her mummy :)
I love all my cats (very much!)...my source of comfort. It calms me to see, hug and stroke them after a hard day's work.
I'm currently reading "Teach With Your Heart" - Lessons I Learned From the Freedom Writers - by Erin Gruwell. Love it! Can relate to it! Absolutely a must read! Will write more about it in my subsequent post.
Today's post is kinda random. Sorry for that. No particular topic to write about.
Howell...I'm off to the gym tomorrow. 4 more days to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment