Friday, May 29, 2009

Ok ok...I was clearly out of line when I wrote that the person has a face only her mother would love...my apologies to those who read it and took offence. I shouldn't have written that and I admit I was wrong. In fact, the person concerned is very pretty. Of course prettier than me...Hello, how can I compare with a young woman. I'm so old already...Never in that post did I mention her being ugly. I am non-judgemental. To me, a pretty face without a proper character is all lost. A so-so face with a great personalily is often favoured over one with an incredible face but a so-so personality. It was written when I was feeling very cross with someone. Those who are close to me would know that my anger would subside soon after it surfaced.

To me, every person deserves a second chance. And I think I'd give her a second chance. There's semester 2 and I hope to see a difference, not only in one person, but the whole class. Perhaps, when the incident happened, my actions was taken wrongly and my words not fully understood. When one is angry, one tends to be in denial. One tends to be defensive and as a result, miscommunication occurs. I should have known better than to retaliate in this blog of mine. I could have just 'buat bodoh' and move on. Hmm....

So to the person concerned...I am sorry if I have hurt you. Like you said, at least I have SOME substance. So I'm using some of it to say I'm sorry......................

No comments: