Well, well, well!
Finally! It's over! Done! I pulled it off! Yay!
It was hectic as hell, from the day it was conceptualised till yesterday.
It was not too long ago, someone labelled me a 'follower'. Not too bad I would say for this mere follower. Let's see...I managed to write a script for the CNY-cum-Total Defence Concert skit, filled in Mrs W to head NE (the comm in-charge of the CNY-cum-Total Defence Concert - duh), directed a video on Origami Fortune Cookie demo, which was then burnt onto 36 CDs to be given and screened to all classes, did the backdrop for the concert with my Art Dept teachers, S and A (simple, cheap - recycled materials used) and judged the Class Notice Board Decoration with my other NE colleagues. Phew!
Bid, my partner in crime, who was also the director of the skit segment, told me..."VP said it was the best concert!" and then meeting the P at her office and being told that the concert was "very good, short, simple but very meaningful".
But then...I'm just a follower...*chuckles*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment