I'm still up at this unearthly hour when most of my family members are already fast asleep.
Anyway, I'm still contemplating whether to close down this blog or privatise it (for my eyes only...). As it is, I have not been updating it on a regular basis and when I do, it's only done because I get too mushy or emo. LOL!
I guess I'm the sort of person who pens down her thoughts and feelings well rather than speaks them out aloud. I realise that if I do that, speaking out loud i.e. (and I really mean literally loud), 'they' almost always come out wrong and worse, offend people. So now, it's best to zip it.
The recent event had taught me an invaluable life lesson. No, I don't think the person concerned has taught me a lesson, noooo....but I would like to think that what happened, well, it has made me a 'better' person of sorts. Ironically, I have him to thank for. Hmm...let's leave that at that. We shall not go further with this.
I have been very busy with work. Stuffs are coming my way like a crushing avalanche. And it's only the second week! As Mrs K is away on her course, I would have to 'champion' (as she calls it) the NE Comm. As M is no longer with us, I'm sort of filling in his shoes as the Art Coordinator. And as an experienced educator, I've been tasked to be an ST to a BT. I also have to take care of the well-being of the staff as I head the SWC. And, and...not forgetting, being the House Mistress for my house Sapphire. On top of that, I'm teaching all the graduating Art classes, prepping them for the N, N(T) and O Levels. (Taking a deep breath). What else, what else?? Oh yes, the Art Club. With 3 more teachers on board, I thank God coz I certainly need the help there ladies!
Duties galore! haha! I would be busy as hell when the CNY is approaching. Gotta write that script with Bid...soon...
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts! Lol! Despite the very generous dose of duties I have to carry out, I'm a happy woman. I have tremendous support from my 2 super lady leaders and the HODs. My colleagues are great and best of all, my students (at least) are adorable. I'm grateful. I've been blessed so far.
I think life's too short to always complain. Life's too short period.
As if the responsibilities aren't enough, in July I'm embarking life as a student again. I pray that God gives me strength and sanity to pull through ALL these. With a smile and no tears. Amiin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment